Physical Therapy in Corpus Christi for Skiing and Snowboarding
Welcome to Humpal Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Centers resource about common injuries for skiing and snowboarding.
Correct treatment of an acute injury will minimize recovery time. Humpal Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Centers can work with you to prevent re-injury by teaching you how to maintain good posture and muscle balance, prescribing you a thorough stretching for skiing and stretching for snowboarding regime, as well as providing tips for skiing equipment and snowboarding equipment selection.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament Injuries
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Meniscal Injuries (Knee)
- Skier's Thumb
- Wrist Ligament Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Instability and Dislocations
- Acromio-clavicular (A-C) Joint Separation